Do you frequently get takeaway coffee in a disposable cup, but don't mind washing your own reusable cup to reduce waste?
Here at Bronte Dental Centre, we are very environmentally conscious. Hence we are glad that we have found something wonderful we would like to share with you.
Did you know that most disposable paper cups have a waterproof coating made of synthetic latex and wax or polyethylene, and cannot be recycled?
Worldwide disposable paper cups alone annually account for an estimated:
- 4.5 million tonnes of landfill;
- 54 million felled trees;
- 340 million gjoules of energy (enough to power 5 million homes for a year).
Keep Cup aims to support and encourage a change in the way citizens of the world enjoy their takeaway coffee. With the idea of promoting environmental awareness, BRONTE DENTAL CENTRE IS GIVING AWAY UP TO 1000 KEEP CUPS TO THEIR PATIENTS FOR FREE. (Sold in stores for approximately $15 per cup)
WHAT’S SO GOOD ABOUT THE KEEP CUP?
– Manufactured in Australia from polypropylene #5 – the safest food grade plastic. BPA Free. Non toxic.
– Sealable lid and plug for sipper hole.
– Pleasing to drink from with the lid either on or off.
– Lightweight and stackable.
– Dishwasher and microwave safe.
– Fits in car cup holders.
– Thermal - keeps coffee hot 20-30 minutes longer than disposable cups.
– Small and most medium cups fit under the group heads of espresso machines.